Friday, December 07, 2007

Proof of the Revolutionary No-Scar Surgical Technique

Now that my hand is liberated from the soft cast that held it hostage for two weeks, I thought I'd answer my sweet wife's post about the Revolutionary No-Scar Surgical Technique.

I firmly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words. As it still hurts to type too much, that's a good deal for today:


Here's a close-up:


This picture CLEARLY illustrates that no scarring is visible. For those who believe this to be just a trick of lighting, I provide the following false-color image showing the smooth topography of my incision site:


And there you have it! Proof positive of the Revolutionary No-Scar Surgical Technique!

5 comments:

not up to code said...

So much for you career as a hand model.


footnote: Seinfeld reference

Anonymous said...

Phil, you are RUGGED!

Anonymous said...

Only two more months until the next Phil-post.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've had the iPhone for 4 weeks. Where's the product review?

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.